2. Regulatory Framework
● Law No. 29733, Personal Data Protection Law (the “ Law ” )
● Supreme Decree No. 003-2013-JUS, which approves the Regulation of Law No. 29733 (the “ Regulation ” )
● Information Security Directive, approved by Directorial Resolution No. 019-2013-JUS / DGPDP.
3. Conservation period
The personal data provided by the Holder will be kept for as long as they are necessary to fulfill the purpose for which they were collected or as long as the Holder does not request their cancellation, in accordance with the provisions of the Law, the Regulations or other applicable regulations.
The personal data provided will be stored in the Data Banks owned by María Almenara, registered in the National Registry for the Protection of Personal Data, in compliance with the Law and Regulations. The personal data entered in the “Contact” section will form part of the data bank called “Website users”. In addition, the personal data of those who register in the option "I want to send my CV", will be stored in the database called "Applicants" while the data entered in the Virtual Claims Book will be stored in the database called "Complaints book". The Holder gives his express consent for the inclusion of his Personal Data in the Data Bank of María Almenara that corresponds to him according to his condition.
María Almenara collects personal identifying and economic-financial data that appear in the virtual forms and those that can be extracted from the record of the interactions made by users on the Website, such as name and surname, identity document number or Valid identification, telephone number, address, e-mail address and information about the payment method (credit or debit card number).
These personal data will be necessary to carry out the following: (i) manage data necessary for the provision of the product sale service; (ii) collect and transfer data necessary to facilitate the management and delivery of products ordered and purchased through the Website; (iv) manage complaints and claims; and, (v) perform statistical data analysis and profiling that allow maintaining and optimizing the website service. In case the Holder does not provide their data, María Almenara will not be able to carry out the purposes described above.
Additionally, with your authorization, María Almenara may contact you by means of telephone calls, SMS, emails or other equivalent means, to inform you or send you news, discounts, recommendations and, in general, advertising information about the products and / or services of Maria Almenara. In the event that you do not accept the additional processing of your personal data, this will not affect the access and use of the contracted service.
6. Transfer and recipients
The Holder is informed that the payment data entered on the Website will be shared with third parties, in accordance with the following:
- To mercadopago perú s.r.l, in its capacity as the payment gateway in charge of processing them.
- To the distributors of María Almenara to send the products offered on the website.
- To Amazon Web Services, INC., Whose servers are located in the United States, by virtue of the information hosting service in the cloud contracted by María Almenara with this company.
- To Janaq Software & Consultoría SAC, whose servers are located in [ indicate the country where the Janaq server is hosted ], by virtue of the development service and web solution contracted by María Almenara with this company.
7. Security measures
María Almenara adopts the necessary security measures to guarantee the protection of the Information of the Holder in order to avoid its alteration, loss, treatment and / or unauthorized access, taking into consideration the nature of the information and the risks to which they are exposed. To protect the personal data of the Holder, we strictly comply with the provisions of the Law and Regulations.
María Almenara undertakes not to disclose or share the personal data provided, without the Holder having given due consent to do so, with the exception of the following cases:
- Requests for information from public authorities in the exercise of their functions and the scope of their powers.
- Information requests under court orders.
- Information requests under legal provisions.
10. Exercise of rights
The Holder can exercise the rights of access, rectification, opposition, cancellation, revocation and other rights enshrined in the Law and its Regulations, by means of a request that can be sent to: Derechosarco@mariaalmenara.com .
Notwithstanding the foregoing, María Almenara may keep certain information of the Holder requesting the cancellation, in order to serve as evidence against a possible claim against María Almenara. The duration of said conservation will not exceed the legal limitation period of said responsibilities. In the event that the information on logical interactions of the user with the Website cannot be eliminated due to technical limitations, these data will be anonymized so that they cannot serve to identify or make the Owner identifiable.
If he considers that he has not been attended to in the exercise of his rights, the Holder may file a claim with the National Authority for the Protection of Personal Data.
12. Applicable law and conflict resolution
Date of last update: 04-June-2021